Instead I turned out to be me.
- Someone who can't eat a cupcake without getting the frosting all over her face.
- Someone who puts her top on inside out and doesn't notice till someone points it out.
- Someone who tries to get up from her chair whilst still having her headphones (which are plugged into her computer) around her neck. Almost every day.
- Someone who forgets at least one thing on the shopping list (isn't that the point of having a list?)
- Someone who stubs her toe on the bed at least once a week.
- Someone who sometimes tries to answer the phone when the alarm goes off in the morning.
- Someone, who has conversations like this:
J: Do you think Macs will ever take over PCs?
Me: Who's PC?
J: Umm... Macs? and PCs?
Me: What are you talking about? What's Mac? Mac, as in short machiato, like a coffee?
J: Oookaaay. Are you even thinking?
Me: What? Why? WHO IS PC?
J: I'm just going to wait till it comes to you.
*finally, my brain kicks into gear. Cue, giggle fit*
Me: oooooohhhhhh hahaha.
J: *shakes head*
May be, someday I will grow up and become a lady who thinks before she speaks?