Jun 9, 2012

#PhotoADayJune - Days 6, 7, 8 and 9

Been a bit slack putting up the Photo a Day June challenge pictures up on the blog. I'll blame it on being tired and the inability to share straight to my blog via Instagram. Anyway, here's a quick catch up.

Day 6 - Hat


I'm not really much of a hat-wearer. However I am a hoodie-wearer and a hoodie can qualify as a hat right?


This picture is of me in my favourite hoodie. It has been unnaturally cold for the Gold Coast so obviously this hoodie has been getting quite a run lately. I am known to wear this at work even in summer (hood up) as I am always freezing in the office and need to protect myself from the cold aircon. Some of my colleagues even call me Kenny (from South Park). ;-)


Day 7 - Drink



The cold I spoke of continued and after dinner on Thursday, I needed something to warm me up so I convinced J to buy me a cup of hot chocolate from Max Brenner. I don't go to Max Brenner much but when I do, I always get the same thing - the dark hot chocolate with waffle balls. If you haven't had it, you are missing out. It is heaven in a cup.

Day 8 - Six o'clock


Today I almost forgot to put up a picture so I had to recycle one that I've taken before. My alarm goes off at 6 am every work day and when I wake up, the first thing I see is the shelf next to my bed. This is a picture of the shelf which is stacked with my ever multiplying and much prized jewellery collection.


And no, I definitely don't have enough!

Day 9 - Your View Today


I have spent most of my day being a bum on the couch so my view has involved:

1. AFL players and wondering why they must fumble with the ball so. Stupid game. (sorry Victoria)
2. Don (sexist but sexy) Draper
3. Food
4. Did I mention, food?
5. J (when I could take my eyes of aforementioned Don Draper)
6. A painting of tango dancers that J bought in Argentina.

No. 6 seemed to be the obvious choice for the photo since J declined being a model and I was too hungry to take photos of my food earlier today.



Obviously my photography skills do no justice to this painting but it is absolutely beautiful and I do spend a lot of time looking at it, dreaming about winning the lottery and running away to a land far, far away. But until that happens, this painting will have to suffice.

This post is part of the #PhotoADayJune Challenge.

No comments: