The task: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
So this is a badly cropped pic of me. This was taken by Ilaeria at a recent Hot Pot party at a friend's house. I look like quite the expert at Hot Pot-ing but in reality, I'm far from it.. ;-)
So Fifteen interesting facts huh? Wow... this challenge doesn't ask for much does it? Anyway, here goes...
- I'm a pop culture and news junkie. I love knowing everything about EVERYTHING. I thrive on trivia and random facts.
- I want to adopt a girl at some point in my life; when *I* grow up that is.
- It may come as a surprise to people who've only known me for the last few years but apart from my shoe obsession (that's a birth defect) I used to be very, VERY tomboyish. I had very, very short hair (Rihanna short sometimes) & owned 1 dress, a couple of skirts and 10 pairs of jeans. Not sure what happened there.. ;-)
- I love technology, tech news, gadgets, and anything tech related. I get this from my Dad.
- I love Harry Potter. So. So. Much.
- I'm very indecisive
- I'm crazy about dogs & can't wait to get one again
- Incorrect grammar drives me insane
- I can read & speak 3 languages (English, Bengali & Hindi) but can't write in my mother tongue, Bengali *hangs head in shame*
- I don't believe in astrology or anything but I have fun analysing people based on their zodiac signs. Sometimes the personality traits are spot on.
- I can't get through a day without music - the genre doesn't matter. Music is all about how it makes you feel and a lot of the time it's about the words too.
- I love quotations & "collect" them. Yes, laugh. I have 4 journals full of quotations.
- I have a Bachelor's degree in English Lit & sometimes I really wish I'd done my Masters in Lit. Reading & then being critical about what you read - pretty much a dream uni course ;)
- Sometimes when people talk, certain words or phrases they use trigger off songs in my head. If I know them well enough, I start singing aloud otherwise I sing in my head.
- I don't like cricket. Yes, really. I used to, but that was a long time ago. The only sport I really follow is Roger Federer, ah, sorry, I meant tennis.
There! All done :)