Rules: Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list.
- What is your current obsession?
Jude Law? ;)
- What are you wearing today?
Why does this question feature on every tag? Im wearing a big fluffy lace gown with frilly sleeves and furry pink slippers and a tiara.
- What’s for dinner?
- What’s the last thing you bought?
Popcorn for my lazy Sunday movie marathon
- What are you listening to right now?
Everybody Hurts - R.E.M
- What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Nobody tagged me.. I just tagged myself!
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
New York or Paris.. or right here on the Gold Coast is pretty great too!
- What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Singlets, shorts and sunscreen
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Dubai (my parents are there and I'm in an I-miss-mom mode)
- Which language do you want to learn?
French and Japanese
- What’s your favourite quote?
Oh this is the wrong question to ask me! I love quotes and "collect" them. But ok, what the hell, I'll quote one - "All I can do is be me...Whoever that is" - Bob Dylan
- Who do you want to meet right now?
Hmm....a fair few people but most of all my mum, my sister and my best friend.
- What is your favourite colour?
Blue and Orange
- What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Jeans! Always a winner!
- What is your dream job?
Well, umm...my dream job is not having a job at all and being self employed!
- What’s your favorite magazine?
Reader’s Digest, Time
- If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Books or Shoes. Always.
- What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Im no fashion guru so I don't have too many rules but no checks with stripes and definitely no velvet!
- Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Paris Hilton! Style for me is originality and there is nothing original about her style.
- What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Layered and very very easy to maintain
- What are you going to do after this?
Read some more blogs?
- What are your favorite movies?
Thats a hard one to answer considering I watch so many
- What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
Im not very good with makeup so I dont wear much so Im pretty sure I can live without. My favourite perfume is Christian Dior's J'Adore but I wouldn't die without it.
- Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
When in doubt, wear jeans
Don't follow fashion trends blindly
And I always pick my shoes first! ;)
- What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
- Coffee or tea?
- What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Get some fresh air/ Eat chocolate
- What is the meaning of your name?
Well, Legal Alien - someone who is technically in the place theyre suppposed to be but still trying to figure out where they really belong.
- Which other blogs do you love visiting?
The ones on my list plus a few more.
- Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Chocolate or anything made with
- Favorite Season ?
- If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me?
Well hopefully you wouldn't expect food at 2am but if you insist, I guess I could make you some pasta or some bacon and eggs?
- What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Hmm....I dont like this quetion so I'll replace it with: Name one thing from your Bucket List (things you want to do before you die!)
Go to Disney Land/World
- What are you afraid of the most?
Losing the people I love
- What inspires you?
My ambition and drive and certain quotations
- Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously?
hmm...no, I don't think so
- Life without Music/Dance -
would be TV without American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance! ;) Okay, in all seriousnes...it would be really boring
- My Question - What TV show do you secretly love to watch but hate admitting it?
Gilmore Girls! ;)