Jul 10, 2011

Day 10

Today is Day 10 of my NaBloPoMo challenge and I’m STILL WRITING!!!!

Ok, yes overuse of exclamation marks but I am very excited. I’ve never managed to get this far in a blogging challenge (which says a lot about my stamina :P).

It’s hard thinking of a blog post everyday (which is why on some days I think out loud and use it as an excuse for a blog post…like right now). But, it’s also fun. Sometimes whilst writing my post, I often come up with another topic, another issue I’d like to blog about. And that is why I love blogging, why I love writing – it stimulates me. It gives me the intellectual hard-on that I crave for but seldom achieve via my daily conversations with people (barring a few people of course).

Here’s hoping, I get through this challenge with a stack of good posts and that my blogging lasts beyond July 31st. (*fingers crossed)

*This post is part of the NaBloPoMo challenge for July 2011.

2 comments:

Psych Babbler said...

Good on you for sticking with it! Here's hoping you will be able to continue till the end of the month. I have been reading your posts by the way but given I'm mostly at work when I do, I haven't commented. Will go and comment now... :) 

R.Bit said...

thank you! I'm usually at work too when I'm reading blogs at lunch time so i completely understand not being able to comment.